Click here for the best hotel deals - HotelsCombined.com

Wembley Events Tickets


Search for more videos
Bookmark and Share

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mama Mia musical movie

Mama Mia is a musical show that i always wanted to watch, i am so happy that now they come out with movie (better than nothing). I enjoy this movie a lot, it makes me sing along and even wanted to dance. It's a funny movie and a lot of touchy scenes too. I always like musical show because it makes people feel very happy. I remember i watch a musical show "Summer Holiday" in Leeds, i enjoyed a lot. I hope there will be more musical movie be produced.

As for this movie - Mama Mia is a great movie but personally i find most of the people can't sing... hehe.. especially Pierce Brosnan.


Mamma Mia!

Buy New at only $8.99







Here are some clips from the Mama Mia. Enjoy!

Mama Mia


SOS


Dancing Queen


Money Money Money


Chiquitita


Voulez Vous


Super Trouper


I Have A Dream


Our Last Summer

0 comments:

Post a Comment